I am aware that the twitter link takes you to a foreign version of twitter.
"Greetings! I'm Studz, and welcome to my profile! I'm ranked #4 on this wiki at the time of writing, i'm a huge McLaren fan, my dream car is a 8th Gen Corvette Stingray, and i'm considering becoming a vlogger. If you need wiki help, in-game help, or want to learn about cars, message me on my wall!"
Owned/Unowned cars in VS
Stuff to learn
Not going to put in the ingame names in due to the renames.
|Ford Crown Victoria||Tesla Model S||Lincoln Navigator||Dodge Ram 3500||Volkswagen Beetle|
|Chevy Impala||Tesla Model S 2013||Tesla Model X||Toyota Tocoma|
|BMW M6||Jeep Trackhawk||Tow Truck|
|Ford F-150 Monster Truck|
|Military / Police||Coúpe||Muscle||Sportscar||Grand Tourer|
|Hummer H2||Toyota Coralla (Toyota AE86)||Chevy Camaro||Chevy Corvette Z06 C7||Nissan GT-R|
|SWAT Van||Ford Falcon||Dodge Challenger Hellcat||Toyota Supra||Porsche Cayman GT4|
|Police Bearcat||Ford Model T||Dodge Charger||DMC Delorean|
|Ford Mustang GT||Tesla Roadster|
|Ford Mustang Shelby GT350R||Mitsubishi FTO GP|
More to learn
- Did you know, some exotics depreciate quickly, resulting in a low used price?
- Example: 2009 Aston Martin V8 Vantage - $39,400
- I bet you didn't know that the BMW M6 is a luxury GT with a V10, priced at $16,940!
Price at it's lowest, most cars starting at $18,860
- You probably don't know that the Nissan GT-R R35 is at a lower level then the Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 is!
- The R35 is a GT while the R34 is a supercar!
- The Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 has the most reliable engine of any car, including the Camry!
- The world's ugliest car was built to be the world's safest car, but was beaten in 2016 with a concept from a small company.
- The difference between a GT, a Supercar, a Hypercar, and a Megacar is more complicated then just names!
- A GT is a luxury vehicle with slightly dialed down Supercar performance. Some examples of this include the 2018 Bentley Continental GT, the 2020 Nissan GT-R Nismo, and the 2010 Aston Martin V12 Vantage!
- A Supercar is just as it says, a super car! They are normally very fast, exotic, and well designed. Some examples of this are the 2020 Chevrolet Corvette Z/28 C8, the 2019 McLaren 720S Spider, and the 2019 Lamborghini Aventador S!
- A Hypercar is essentially a super Supercar! The thing that separates it from supercars is generally the price and amount of horsepower it has, usually claiming around 801 Hp! Some examples of this is the McLaren F1, the Lamborghini Veneno, and the Porsche 918 Spyder.
- A Megacar is at the very top of the performance spectrum, topping out with a minimum of 1,500 Hp! Some examples of this are the Koenigsegg One:1, the Lotus Evija, and the Bugatti Chiron SS 300+.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.