DescriptionThe Koenigsegg Jesko is a limited production mid-engine sports car produced by Swedish automobile manufacturer Koenigsegg. Introduced at the 2019 Geneva Motor Show, the car succeeds the Agera. The name Jesko is a tribute to the company founder's father, Jesko von Koenigsegg. The Jesko is primarily built as a high-performance track car, with focus on high aerodynamic downforce and more precise handling. Koenigsegg's other current production model, the Regera, is designed as a grand touring-oriented offering. On March 3rd, another version of this car was released, the Koenigsegg Jesko Absolut.
While the price is a bit higher than average prices for cars in the class, it's backed up by its outstanding performance at 435 km/h (269 MPH) which is one of the highest stock max speeds. What it falls behind acceleration it comes with top speed
The accelerations is below average for its current price and only some cars such as the Cittadi Street Screamer (Pagani Zonda R) stand a chance of beating this.
The braking is pretty good, but with its incredible top speed and acceleration, it may be easy to go a bit deep into sharp corners with the weaker, stock brakes
HandlingThe handling stat is absolutely astonishing on paper and even more so when driving. This car is very similar to the Saline NA7 (Saleen S7) but a bit more drifter friendly with more predictable handling.
The top speed is the same as the Koenigsegg Agera R at a stunning 370 mph. This top speed is incredibly high making it good for long straights for all races.
The Acceleration is below average for its price and will get beaten by other cars other in a drag. It would get destroyed by a egoista, even if maxed out drag tune a Lamborghini Egoista if correct modifications are used. This car's stats are very similar to the Agera R after upgrades.
The brakes are still not strong enough to stop this car with its incredible top speed and acceleration. You must brake much earlier than other cars so you don't go flying off the track/roads.It takes a pitiful brake time of 11 seconds (being worse than the Agera)
HandlingThe handling is very good but every tire changes the car dramatically. Drift Tires makes the car drift much smoother and more predictable while Drag Slicks makes this car turn like the Agera R and Racing Tires are right in between with a good mix of traction and control.
- The Koenigsegg Jesko was added on July 26th 2020 alongside with Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X.
- This is the second Koenigsegg in game, the first being its predecessor, Koenigsegg Agera R, (which is an high-performance variant of Koenigsegg Agera).
- This is the successor to Koenigsegg Agera, named after Christian Von Koenigsegg's father, Jesko Von Koenigsegg.
- There is another version of this car called the Jesko Absolut that is said to break 500 KMH (310 mph) as tied with other similar hypercars.
- The lights were changed, they dont look anything like the real Jesko. Instead they resemble apollo lights.
- It has a hefty price tag of $3 Million in real life. The Koenigsegg Jesko became the expensive car in real life. other expensive cars like W Motors Lykan HyperSport, Lamborghini Veneno, Devel Sixteen & Maybach Exelero.
- This has bad acceleration, but it does well on track