The Saleen S7 is named Saline NA7 for copyright reasons.
Saleen S7 is Steve Saleen and S. A. "Tony" Johnson, 18 months of hard work. Development of Chassis and suspension system assisted by Ray Mallock. The engine development was led by Billy Tally and rebuilt from the Ford 427cid V8. All the exterior panels of the S7 are made of carbon fiber and are light and strong. It's not just good-looking, it's also very good in aerodynamics. The factory claims that the downforce at 257kmh is 1300kg, which is more than the car's own weight, 1247kg. The internals are basically luxury oriented, with leather-clad internals paired with aluminium fittings. There's also an LCD display, a rear view camera, a quick steering wheel and a speedometer with a base of 390kmh 240mph. The cockpit is an asymmetrical configuration of the cockpit bias. The internals are basically luxury oriented, with leather-clad internals paired with aluminium fittings. There's also an LCD display, a rear view camera, a quick steering wheel and a speedometer with a base of 390kmh 240mph. The cockpit is an asymmetrical configuration of the cockpit bias. The S7 uses a Ford 427 CID based OHV Aluminium Natural intake V8 engine. Ohv Top valve configuration although not high-tech, but this is a romantic Americans, characterized by low speed, but full torque output, and the center of gravity to overhead camshaft. The use of aluminium casting of the cylinder block, light weight is the greatest advantage.
358 km/h, which is a nice top speed with a car like this.
This car accelerates from 0 to 100 km/h in 1.6 sec, which is very good for stock at its current price and will beat out many other more expensive vehicles
The braking on this car is below average and has a long braking distance from the stock max speed to a halt.
Handling on this car is good, corners way faster than anything in-game. It grips very well. However, somehow this car can't drift well. It also handles very good at high speeds which gives an advantage during Highway races.
The max speed of 490 km/h is pretty good for its price and will easily keep up with many other mainstream cars. This will give you an upper hand with races such as Around the World.
1.1 secs from 0 to 100 km/h, which is amazing. This car is so fast for the quarter-mile that you can beat nearly every supercar (except for the Roadster and sometimes the Egoista) with an astonishing 5.2 seconds on average!
No big improvement has been made, but still, you can tell that there is a small difference with racing brakes.
It handles well and has a good amount of grip but be wary of the ride height. The stock ride height is already pretty low and if you go even lower, the balance of the car unsettles and becomes hard to control, potentially flipping over. Recommend height off-roader or monster truck
- This is the first and only Saleen in the game.
- Saline is another term for salt water and NA is the abbreviation of Sodium on the periodic table.
- This car is basically a lighter Chiron, and this car fits players who prefer gripping the corners, and it is almost better than the Chiron in every single way. Plus, its cheaper.
- This car is so fast for a handful of races and for a relatively cheap price.
- This car has incredible resistance to drifting and will regain grip the moment it even begins to slide. It is good with racing brakes. It is a bad drifting car.
- This particular Saleen S7 is the Twin-Turbo model released in 2005. You can tell by the revised vents which the twin turbo only has two vents on the top rear while the original Saleen S7 has several. The engine is also modeled after the Twin-Turbo model. It also has the more aggressive front splitter of the Twin-Turbo as well.
- The driving sound is actually a loop of the acceleration
- This is really a easy hypercar to use, and a pretty efficient one as well, but since the new map came out, its kind of a scam, the roads are to bumpy for it to not fly into a river