|This page is UNDER CONSTRUCTION
The contents of this page may be informal and incorrect. Please help by adding reliable info and correcting wrong data! We apologize for any inconvenience.
The Ferrari F40 has been renamed to Faccia Z-40 due to copyright reasons.
The Ferrari F40 is a mid-engined, rear-wheel-drive sports car built from 1987 to 1992, with the LM and GTE race car versions continuing production until 1994 and 1996 respectively. As the successor to the Ferrari 288 GTO, it was designed to celebrate Ferrari's 40th anniversary and was the last Ferrari automobile personally approved by Enzo Ferrari. At the time it was Ferrari's fastest, most powerful, and most expensive car for sale. The car debuted with a planned production total of 400 and a factory suggested retail price of approximately US$400,000 in 1987 ($860,000 today), although some buyers were reported to have paid as much as US$3.6 million in contrast to its 1999 value of £140,000. One of those that belonged to the Formula One driver Nigel Mansell was sold for the then-record of £1 million in 1990, a record that stood into the 2010s. A total of 1,311 F40s were manufactured with 213 units destined for the United States.
The specifications for the Z-40 are on the low side.
This is the probably the best specification value of the car, although it will probably take forever just to get to this speed thanks to its slow acceleration.
At first, this car has a horrendously low acceleration rate, for a car that costs $700,000. It does not do well in the Drag Races.
It is considered great (0.6-0.75), making this car an okay drifter.
The handling of the car is one of the worst in the game currently. It is just considered to be bad (0.2-0.4). Despite this, it does quite well on the Race Track as a grip car.
- Overall, the Feretti Z-40 isn’t the best car for it’s price. Even with rocket fuel, Ludacris and pro short gears, the acceleration is still slow, and braking with this car lowers its speed tremendously during a turn, which takes forever to regain. (It’s your decision if you want to buy it or not)
- PC users should see a better experience as the controls on PC are better suited for making decisions that normally would have been a huge gamble in mobile.
- It got a 5.8 in Quarter Mile testing. For $700,000 it’s not the best car.
Max speed is good when upgraded 250MPH(402 KPH).
Currently, If the Z-40 Is maxed out the acceleration improves quite a bit, it has been buffed from what I have seen from testing.
Braking doesn't really change that much.
There is little or no difference to handling and you are still likely to spin out.
- The Ferrari F40 is the last Ferrari Model to be commissioned by company founder, Enzo Ferrari before his death.
- Later generations are Ferrari F50 (1995-2001), Ferrari Enzo (2002-2005) & Ferrari LaFerrari (2013-onwards) except them, carrying the naturally-aspirated V12 Engines.
- Its game acceleration & stats curiously outperforms than its successor, Ferrari F50.
- F40 was built with collaboration with GULF, which founded Ferrari. So the first F40 was in GULF's colours - Orange and Bright Blue. Ford GT40 also was founded by GULF.
- This is second Ferrari car to added, after later successor, Ferrari LaFerrari.