|This page is UNDER CONSTRUCTION
The contents of this page may be informal and incorrect. Please help by adding reliable info and correcting wrong data! We apologize for any inconvenience.
The Devel Sixteen has been renamed to Daemon 20 due to copyright reasons.[[Category:Super class]]
The Devel Sixteen is a concept shell car (meaning it has no engine) that has been developed by Devel Motors Inc.. The car has a claimed 5000hp and has been said to have a potential of over 350mp/h, however this has not been confirmed, leading many people to consider it as an unreal car. The in-game version shares many similarities with the real car, but also has been changed up. In-game it is capable of reaching well over 414mp/h when using nitro and pressing "x" frequently and is the best car in the game at Quarter Mile races.
The stock max speed at [need specs] is pretty high as expected for a car at this current price.
The acceleration on this car is extremely good and the gear ratios are great for all sorts of race such as drag.
The brakes on this car are good but the braking distance from max speed to stopping is rather long.
HandlingFor the price of this car, the handling isn't very good. It tends to under-steer but if you lift off throttle, the car will slide a lot although its quite easy to control when drifting.
The Daemon is OK for its price. It is capable of 351mp/h making it the 4th fastest car in the game. The Devel 16's top speed in real life is 350mp/h (Behind the Peel P50, Tesla Roadster 2.0 and the Agera).
The acceleration is very good and can bring you up to the top speed quite quickly giving it the potential to reach about 4.6 seconds in the Airport Quarter Mile.
The brakes are good but its not enough for the top speed of this car and you will have to brake a bit earlier.
HandlingThe car still lacks a little bit of grip even when you use Racing tires (recommended) or Drag tires on road or Off road tires when using off road that is not recommended. It has quite a bad handling for its price. The Daemon is alright at drifting but only when using momentum of the car to swing the back of the car (holding and switching between A&D).
- The top speed fully upgraded with pro long is 351mp/h. When converted to km/h, it comes out as 666km/h. 666 is often a number associated with the devil, and the brand name for the car itself is Devel. It is unknown if this was intentional or just a coincidence.
- The price increase went live at 6/24/2020 1:40 PM EST. The new price is now $20,000,000, the most expensive car in the game, beating the Lamborghini Egoista and the Tesla Roadster 2.0.
- The Devel Sixteen is the second Middle Eastern car to appear in game, after the W Motors Lykan HyperSport.
- This is also a car people beg for in the "Sim Chassis Group".
- It's the other four concept cars in game, the other three are 2020 Tesla Roadster, Lamborghini Veneno & Lamborghini Egoista.
- This car has a staggering 5007 horsepower in real life, over three times the power of the Jesko.