The Devel Sixteen has been renamed to Daemon 20 due to copyright reasons.
The Devel Sixteen is a concept shell car (meaning it has no engine) that has been developed by Devel Motors Inc.. The car has a claimed 5000hp and has been said to have a potential of over 350mp/h, however this has not been confirmed, leading many people to consider it as an unreal car. The in-game version shares many similarities with the real car, but also has been changed up. In-game it is capable of reaching well over 414mp/h when using nitro and pressing "x" frequently and is the best car in the game at Quarter Mile races. *Note* One thing they did change is hardly noticeable, but the curvature of the hood is aimed down at the ground, but just makes the car more aerodynamic. In real life this feature is raised by only a few centimeters for when this car becomes an actual car and moved out of the "Concept stage". Because, as we stated in the beginning of this description, it is a concept shell car. Meaning the engine has not been installed, leaving it empty. (Hence, "shell".) The curvature of this car is slightly higher in real life for when this car has an engine and is road ready (even if it is far from street legal)
The stock max speed at [need specs] is pretty high as expected for a car at this current price.
The acceleration on this car is extremely good and the gear ratios are great for all sorts of race such as drag.
The brakes on this car are good but the braking distance from max speed to stopping is rather long.
For the price of this car, the handling isn't very good. It tends to under-steer but if you lift off throttle, the car will slide a lot although its quite easy to control when drifting.
The Daemon is OK for its price. It is capable of 351mp/h making it the 4th fastest car in the game. The Devel 16's top speed in real life is 310mp/h (Behind the Peel P50, Tesla Roadster 2.0 and the Agera).
The acceleration is very good and can bring you up to the top speed quite quickly giving it the potential to reach about 4.6 seconds in the Airport Quarter Mile.
The brakes are good but it's not enough for the top speed of this car and you will have to brake a bit earlier. I do NOT recommend this vehicle for Around the World, but this baby is a beast at Quarter Mile. Use Pro Short with Racing Tires if you must use it on Around the World, and heavens to Betsy the only way to make this thing obey the steering wheel is to use Racing Tires so just... bless your heart if you decide to use drag slicks. I've warned you.
The car still lacks a little bit of grip even when you use Racing tires (recommended) or Drag tires on road or Off road tires when using off road that is not recommended. It has quite a bad handling for its price. The Daemon is alright at drifting but only when using momentum of the car to swing the back of the car (holding and switching between A&D).
- The top speed fully upgraded with pro long is 351mp/h. When converted to km/h, it comes out as 666km/h. 666 is often a number associated with the devil, and the brand name for the car itself is Devel. It is unknown if this was intentional or just a coincidence.
- The original price was 6.5 million Ingame $, but this car was just too overpowered. The price increase went live at 6/24/2020 1:40 PM EST. The new price is now $20,000,000, the most expensive car in the game, beating the Lamborghini Egoista and the Tesla Roadster 2.0.
- The Devel Sixteen is the second Middle Eastern car to appear in game, after the W Motors Lykan HyperSport.
- This is also a car people beg for in the "Sim Chassis Group".
- It's the other four concept cars in game, the other three are 2020 Tesla Roadster, Lamborghini Veneno & Lamborghini Egoista.
- This car has a staggering 5007 horsepower in real life, over three times the power of the Jesko.
- The newest version of this car goes 310 mph with the same horsepower and acceleration
- This has terrible handling and terrible grip, its a hypercar for drifters.
- The Devel/Daemon is a horrible main road grind car, it tends to bump and crash into something, and if your unlucky you will crash into the cops.
- If you do, you'll be fine you can go 666 km/h away...