The Peel P50 has been renamed to Banana Peel 50 due to copyright reasons.
this car is gone
Top speed of 100 mph without nitro.
Acceleration is one of the worst in the entire game.
The braking power is one of the worst in the game, the handbrake is required to slow down without crashing.
Handling is terrible, turns at extreme speeds and does donuts off-road.
The top speed of this car is 100 mph, just like stock.
The acceleration hardly improves after upgrading it.
Braking is still terrible and is impossible to slow down past 100mph.
Handling is still terrible compared to any car at low speeds, and at higher speeds, it's impossible to control without locking up the wheels.
- This car was nerfed twice, the most recent nerf made its nitro almost useless. (Most likely nerfed during the Halloween 2020 event.) It now only does 100mph.
- The Banana Peel was added as an April fool's joke in 2020 and was removed shortly after.
- The Banana Peel is broken without certain upgrades, and Simbuilder has not yet fixed this glitch.
- The Banana Peel was re-introduced IRL in 2014, and came with an electric motor. This version has an electric motor. However, in game, the car still has standard engine noises and nitro noise.
- With enough momentum, this car can drive in water easily.
- The Banana Peel has a noticeably bigger hitbox than the model.
- It is the smallest car in the world and in the game (ATV is not a car).
- Before being nerfed, this was one of the fastest cars in the game (with nitro). However, the Edison Roadster 2.0 still remains at 1st.
- The car was capable of reaching 700mph before the nerfs!
- Adding certain suspension upgrades break the car, making it fling itself.