DescriptionThe Peel P50 is a three-wheeled microcar originally made from 1962 to 1965 by the Peel Engineering Company on the Isle of Man. It was listed in the 2010 Guinness World Records as the smallest production car ever made. It had no reverse gear, but a handle at the rear allows the very lightweight car to be manoeuvred physically when required.
Quick with nitro, but has terrible handling in almost all circumstances.
Infinite top speed with nitro, but realistically you would only be able to get 300-800mph without crashing, without nitro top speed is 82mph
Acceleration without nitro is the worst in the game, with nitro it's one of the fastest car (fastest) in the game with 0-60 in less than a second.
The braking power is one of the worst in the game, the handbrake is required to slow down without crashing.
Decent but it's 3 wheeled nature causes it to flip easily, off-roading is not good. weep weep.
The top speed of this car with nitro has infinite top speed but the max you can do before falling off the map is about 850mph, without nitro it's 104mph.
The acceleration is incredible with nitro fast, it easily reaches 300mph without breaking a sweat. 4.2 seconds for a quarter-mile race, without nitro it's still one of the slowest in the game.
Braking is still terrible and is impossible to slow down past 100mph.
Handling is good, but past 100mph and it's extremely prone to either sliding or flipping over, off-roading is still not good.
- The Banana Peel was added as an April fool's joke in 2020 and was after April 1st.
- The Banana Peel is broken if you have don't have stock springs, shocks, and ride height as of this update.
- The Banana Peel has an electric motor and nitro sound but still has the nitro effects and not electric effects
- With enough momentum, this car can drive in water easily.
- The Banana Peel has a noticeably bigger hitbox than the model.
- It is the smallest car in the world and in the game (ATV is not a car).