For the car park with 4 vehicle pads at the opposite side of spawn, check here.
DescriptionThe car park in front of this building is the most popular meeting place because it's located in front of the spawn. The Auto's Car Dealership sells the most basic vehicles in the game. The player spawns outside of the building when they first join, die and respawn or reset character. The price range is quite small, it's only from $5,000 - $600,000, averaging $88,789 per car. This was the only dealership to sell a free vehicle (it was the Chevy Impala (Gauntlet Gazella) when it was free, now it is $5,000). Note, there is one empty space left, meaning there could possibly be one more extra car added in.
Cars SoldThe following car list is arranged in alphabetical order according to the second column.
|No.||Car Name||Brand (In-Game)||Formerly Known As||Modeled After||Brand (Real Life)||Class||Price|
|1.||1970 Galant Reaper||Galant||1970 Dodge Charger||1970 Dodge Charger (B-body)||Dodge||Special||$100,000|
|2.||Baron Appaloosa||Baron||Ford Mustang GT||Ford Mustang GT fifth-generation||Ford||Sport||$30,000|
|3.||Baron Monarch Victor||Baron||Ford Crown Victoria||Ford Crown Victoria second-generation (EN114)||Ford||Sedan||$25,000|
|4.||Baron Stirling Supercharged||Baron||Shelby Super-Snake||2017 Shelby Super Snake||Ford Performance & Shelby American||Sport||$80,000|
|5.||Baron Thundercat 1964||Baron||Ford Thunderbird 1964||Ford Thunderbird fourth-generation||Ford||Sedan||$50,000|
|6.||Gauntlet Cantero||Gauntlet||Chevy Camaro||Chevrolet Camaro fifth-generation||Chevrolet||Sport||$30,000|
|7.||Gauntlet Cutterray||Gauntlet||Corvette Stingray||Chevrolet Corvette (C7)||Chevrolet||Sport||$50,000|
|8.||Gauntlet Gazella||Gauntlet||Chevy Impala||Chevrolet Impala seventh-generation (Impala SS)||Chevrolet||Sedan||$5,000|
|9.||Guran Sukairain R-III||Guran||Nissan Skyline R34||Nissan Skyline R34 (GF-BNR34) GT-R V Spec II||Nissan||Sport||$250,000|
|10.||Hannibo Commander||Hannibo||Lincoln Navigator||Lincoln Navigator second-generation||Lincoln||SUV||$50,000|
|11.||Hoof Grand Eagleclaw||Hoof||Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk||2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WK2) SRT Trackhawk||Jeep||SUV||$86,000|
|12.||Hot Rod||Unknown(Baron)||Hot Rod (No Change)||1932 Ford Model B Deuce Coupe||Ford||Special||$600,000|
|13.||Mikurini GPO||Mikurini||Mitsubishi FTO GP||Mitsubishi FTO GP Version R (1997 facelift model)||Mitsubishi||Sport||$45,000|
|14.||Atioto AY86||Atiyoto||Toyota AE86||Toyota||Sport||$86,000|
|15.||Atiyoto Pickup 1980||Atiyoto||Toyota Pickup 1980||Toyota||Truck||$15,000|
|16.||Atiyoto Supbruh||Atiyoto||Toyota Supra||Toyota||Sport||$40,000|
|17.||Serene Galapagos GT||Serene||Porsche Cayman GT4||Porsche||Sport||$100,000|
|18.||Unite Z||Unite||Subaru BRZ||Subaru||Sport||$25,000|
|19.||Varnashrama Guru||Varnashrama||Volkswagen Beetle||Volkswagen||Compact||$20,000|
|Average Cost (19 Cars In Total)||$88,789.47368421|
- "Auto" (short for "automobile") means car.
- This also might be because every car in the game has automatic transmission by default.
- After the first shakedown (in late 2018), Hummer, Dodge Ram 3500 and ATV pad were moved outside the dealership to the Parking Lot Dealership.
- Through the second shakedown, Suzuki GSX-R1000 and Harley-Davidson V-ROD moved into the hide-out building and was renamed as the Motorcycle Dealership.
- Through an update, the Jeep was added.
- Due to poor stats in most vehicles and the fact that none are supers, it is advised to buy vehicles at the Supercar Dealership instead when one has enough money to do so.
- On the Summer Solstice Update, the dealership was revamped to have 3 platforms, where you can choose the cars from a list instead of having to need space.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.